Jul 10, 2008

Happy News!!! ~ It's a Girl!

We are excited to announce we are having a little girl this time around. I'm due on December 5th and we couldn't be happier! We took Alyssa to the ultrasound appointment with us and when the Doctor told us it was a girl she turned to Brian and said, "see Dad, I told you it was a girl!" When we would ask her if she wanted a boy or a girl she would alway say, "I already have 2 brothers, I want a sister." So she got her wish! Jordan's okay with it too now. He did want another brother but he was fine when we told him it was a girl. I really don't think he cared either way!

11 comments:

DeAnne Baum said...

We are so happy for your family! Another girl will be great, I just wished you would be closer when you have her so I could love on her. You will just have to post lots of pictures. Congrats!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Congrats Sheree! Hope the pregnancy is going well.

CnLAland said...

Congrats! Little girls are the best! ;)

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Hurray for little girls! We are so excited for you!

Amy said...

Congratulations Sheree, that'll be fun to have 2 of each!

DeWitts said...

Congrats! It will be fun for Alyssa to have a little sister!

Colton and Ashley said...

Hooray! Girls are the best! Your due date is my birthday! So, Hooray for that! Good luck and I hope you are feeling well!

Becca said...

Yea for girls! Bricklyn keeps telling me she needs a sister "not another brother!" Alyssa will be such a big help! Congrats on your little miracle

Spindle said...

that is really exciting congradulations!

Leslie said...

congratulations on another girl! We're excited we just found your blog too! :)
love Shane & Leslie

Trent and Amy said...

Congrats! Girls are fun. Let me know how it is with 4. I will be joining the club in march!