Jun 27, 2008

Midnight Snacker



It's 10:45 or so at night and I hear something going on in JJ's room. I went in there and he had a box of Teddy Grahams just going to town! How did he sneak those in bed??? I promise I fed him dinner tonight too! He cracks me up!

6 comments:

Becca said...

That is hilarious! He must be going through a growth-spurt. When I was at Costco the other day the man behind me told me to be ready with boys, as they used to go through 6 loaves of bread & 8 gallons of milk a week with their boys!! EEEK!

Hope you are feeling better :)

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

HOw CUTE! I have that happen all the time..Caison gets up early in the AM and brings crackers to my bed! I end up having to wash my sheets everyday almost..I hate crumbs in the bed! Teddy Grahams were a good choice..not to messy;)

DeAnne Baum said...

I Love that little boy. How cute is that. I love his smile it sure is SWEET.

DeWitts said...

How funny! I love his smile!

Sarah Pace said...

Thats funny! growing kids just are hungry all the time! my kids are hungry right before bed or as they say they are starving!!! and I feed mine to=)

Trent and Amy said...

He sounds like Payden. I am always finding food in his bed. Sneaky kids!