We then we able to spend a few days with some great friends, J.R. and Corinne. We went to Fossil Springs again. Unfortunately I forgot my camera that time but we still had a lot fun! They then watched our kids so we could help Grandpa and Grandma clean the cabin we stayed in. We really appreciate them helping us out! While we were gone the kids ate a worm so their reward...
IcECreaM!!!!
Yumm!
Want some???
The next day we all went fishing around Woods Canyon Lake...


Then it started to rain!
...And they were still fishing...notice the people on the other side packing up to leave!
We were all drenched by the time we reached the top of the hill. Brian ended up carrying all 3 kids while I held a sleeping bag over their heads. The kids were crying but we were laughing! It's one of those times you can never forget! We had a blast and we truly treasure our friendship with the Berrey's! Thanks for the fun!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago




5 comments:
I love all the Mountain pictures!! I sounds like you had a great time...love the messy face pictures:)
What a cute family! I camt believe how big alyssa is. time goes by so fast!
Looks like a lot of fun! We always enjoy being in the cool mountains! Your family is adorable!
Looks like fun!!
What a fun trip! It looks beautiful there, glad you guys had a good time!
Post a Comment