
Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.
Which Disney Princess Are You?




3 comments:
This sounds just like you too! I just wrote that to Becca. I think yours needs some kind of sweet in there!
Hi Guys,
Just checking in and wanting to say hello. We have thought a lot about you guys this week. We know that the Lord is watching over you guys and things will fall into place for you both and your sweet family. Your faith and obedience is awesome. Good luck with everything and PLEASE, PLEASE call US if you need anything. If you need help with the move let me know and I would be happy to assist and I can also watch the munchkins. Hugs.
Love,
Dave, Tamara and Addysen
Wasn't this fun! We see so many princess things with the girls that it was fun to see who we might be like :) They are surprisingly pretty accurate I think!
Post a Comment