Jul 15, 2008

Great Weekend of FUN!

Grandpa and Grandma Mortensen rented a cabin in the Payson/Pine area for the week and we (the siblings) all took turns going up there. Here are some pictures of the fun we had (get ready, there's quite a few pictures)...
That was close!!Ummmm ChOcoLaTe!
Okay, so this happend while Jeanette and Jeff were up there but...grandpa jumped into this water below not really know what was under there. He dove in, hit a rock and split his head open. He went to Urgent Care (reluctantly) and...
11 staples later he's back to normal (somewhat)!!! Good thing he has a hard head...or is it hard headed?...either way it helped him out. We're just grateful he wasn't hurt worse than he was!
Fossil Springs...lots of pretty sights!
The water at Fossil Springs was beautiful! I'm sure you noticed the "piggy bank" too! Hee hee!




Zaiden loved the water too!
...for the most part!
Alyssa had a blast!
Lots of hiking!


Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the wonderful time! We all had a blast! We love you!

2 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

Sheree, you look AMAZING! I can't even tell you're pregnant from these pictures.

Michelle Johnston said...

Sheree! Wow, all this information just from checking your blog! What? You're moving to Idaho? Which means my chances of seeing you are even more slim than they were before....so, why Rexburg? Second...CONGRATULATIONS!!! On having a girl, that is:) I still have not braved #4 quite yet. You are amazing! Oh, and it was fun to see pictures of your parents. Tell them hi for me if you ever remember to. Alright, well I hope you have a great move. Just remember, its normal for the kids to be aweful during big changes. I needed that reminder often for my 3 yr old when we moved. He was so cranky about things, and finally I realized it was all the craziness of moving! Anyway, see ya online! Goodluck!