The weather here has been so nice! I almost forgot how much I love the changing of colors and the "crisp air" smell! We spend as much time as possible outside because I know it won't last long and we want to soak it all in!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago







5 comments:
I love the fall too. Cute pictures!
I thought about you the whole time i was in Utah last week! Wish we would have had time to drive up and see you! I am so jealous of the fall weather now that we are back in hot AZ again.
What creative kids with the leaf angels! It is so nice to just be outside :)
I too love fall! It looks beautiful there! It looks COLD there... compared to this HOT weather we have been having:(
Ok. Soo jealous of the autumn you're getting. No, I'm glad you get to experience it, it really is a great season. Send some autumn our way! Miss ya!
The Fall is my absolute favorie season!! we have started to cool downs here but probably not as much as where you are! Looks like you guys had fun!
Your kidos are to cute, making leaf angels!!
Post a Comment