So yesterday Brian and I were in the kitchen and all the sudden the lights went out. We then heard Jordan start to cry. We looked over and he had stuck a piece of metal into an outlet. He got the shock of his life! He luckily was okay with just one little burn on his index finger but it sure did take a while to calm him down. Here's a picture of what it looked like! Bet he'll never do that again!





11 comments:
Oh ouch! I remember doing that as a kid at grandmas house. haha Poor little guy...
Oh my goodness. I always hear of this risk, but I don't know if I've ever really heard of someone I know who's done it! Ouch.
Oh, and I love the background. Cute.
That would scare the heck out of me! Congrats on your little girl. If I had any good ideas on names I would share but I am at a loss!
OUUUUCCHHHH! Poor little guy. That is sooo scary. I'm glad he is ok.
How is the weather? Is it getting cold? We miss you like crazy. I still look for you every Sunday and then I remember.....oh ya, she isn't here! I'm glad Alyssa likes the sweater! She looks so adorable.
OUCH!! So he's still a total BOY!! Is he ever gonna learn to not hurt himself? He is too funny. Leason learned I bet.
STACEY
Leave it to Jordan!!! I'm glad he is o.k. Give hime a kiss for me...
Holy cow. Hopefully he did learn from this lesson! :)
I always look for you at church too. You're greatly missed.
Oh, ouch. Poor guy. Hope all is going good up in Rexburg. Our blog's private, but it you want to view it, just email me and I'll send you an invite. My email: courtneycurt@gmail.com
O my! Poor boy! That looks like it hurts. I'm glad he's okay.
Dayton hasn't tried that one yet...thank goodness! I'm glad he is ok :) I can't believe you only have a month to go until the baby! You must be so excited. Miss ya
Post a Comment