A little over a week ago our computer crashed. I'm not sure what happened but we just couldn't get it to start up anymore. We were able (with the help of a neighbor) to save a lot of our files but for some reason I lost quite a bit of photos in the process. I'm really sad because I wasn't finished catching up on some of the posts that I needed to do for the end of August and into September. I guess that's one of the reasons you should procrastinate! Anyway, I will just have to write the events out without any pictures. Sorry!!
While Brian's parents were up here visiting we were able to go to Yellowstone National Park. I know I've been there before but it was when I was young and I don't remember a lot of it. It was really neat to see the different geysers, hot springs and pools. We got there just in time to see "Old Faithful" go off which was pretty cool. We were hoping to see a lot of different wildlife but all we saw were some elk/deer and some duck (or geese I can't remember). We were bummed that we didn't get to see a bear or some buffalo or something cool like that! But we did have a lot of fun and the kids I think enjoyed it too!
The next day we packed up the truck and headed back to Arizona with Brian's parents. Brian had to stay up in Idaho because he had just started his new job. It was really hard to leave without him not know how long we would be in Arizona, but the kids and I had to go back to sell the truck, trailer and a few other things, meet with my doctor and Alyssa's dentist and a few other things. The kids did so good on the trip and I am so grateful to Brian's Dad for driving us all the way and for Brian's Mom helping with the kids. They are so patient and kind with the kids it's no wonder their kids (Brian's brothers and sisters) turned out so good! We love Grandpa and Grandma Mowers!
While down in the Valley we stayed with my parents. We are grateful to them for letting us stay with them. I know it's not the easiest situation to be in when your not used to 3 little kids running around all the time! And then not knowing when the chaos is going to end! It was hard on the kids too not being in their own bed, having a set routine and not being able to see their dad every day. But again, we were so grateful they let us stay there with no questioned asked! While we were there they helped me out a lot with the kids and with the things I needed to get done before going back to Idaho. I'm so glad I got to spend so much time with them before heading back.
We were only in Arizona for a little over a week when both Brian and I had decided it didn't matter if I didn't have insurance or not in Idaho, it wasn't worth being apart. So we bought a few plane tickets and headed back to Idaho the next day. I was really nervous about getting on a plane being pregnant with 3 kids to handle by myself but I think the Lord knew I needed a little extra help that day. The kids did awesome! It was the perfect plane ride! Not even 5 minutes off the ground both Jordan and Zaiden had fallen asleep and Alyssa colored the entire time. I was even able to shut my eyes for a little while and get some much needed sleep! It was great! It truly was miracle! Brian picked us up at the Salt Lake Airport and we headed back to Idaho grateful to be back with him!
The very next day I got a letter in the mail stating I had been excepted for insurance here in Idaho through my pregnancy. I know the Lord is mindful of us and we are here for a reason! There are so many little things that have happened since we have been here that just seem to fall into place for us and I can't help but thank our Heavenly Father for all the small and simple things.
Sorry for the novel but I just needed to write some of the things out! Hope you don't mind! There's a lot more I left out just to spare you from reading all of my thoughts!
Love, Sheree
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago




6 comments:
That is great things are really working out in your favor. Sounds like you guys are right where you need to be at this time in your life, even though we miss you guys like crazy. The kids have really been asking for Jordan and Alyssa lately. We need to plan a trip to see you while you are there. Hope everything continues to fall into place for you guys. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes good.
Love you,
STACEY
Hi Sheree,
I am so excited to see a new post and very sorry to hear that your computer crashed. What a bummer. Sorry, about all the photos. I need to remember to back up my photos too. I never do it.
Glad to hear that things are going well and that you were accepted on insurance. I agree that that was a true blessing and I am so happy that now you and the baby are covered. Yipee.
Wow, you had a great plane ride. Your kids were amazing!! I have flown several times probably at least six times and each time it gets much worse for me. I HATE flying.. it scared me to death. I know I am silly... I don't know why but I just scared to do it. Maybe, I will do it again but probably only if I am heavily medicated.
I am headed up to see Tanya this Friday. I will leave with Addysen right after Dave gets home on Friday from work. I will take a day or two to get their and will be there that whole next week. Tanya is scheduled to be induced on Tuesday if she doesn't have the baby first. I am grateful for the opportunity to be there to see the birth and to help out with the kids. I would love to see you if we can?
How is work going for Brian? How is school?
How is the pregnancy? How are you feeling? When is your next dr. appt.?
Sorry, I guess I should just get your email and send this that way. WHat is it?
Well, as of last Wednesday we received a beautiful baby girl via the foster care system. We don't know how long she will be with us so each day is a added blessing. She is amazing... I knew that I was baby hungry but know I am baby crazy!!!! It has been a great experience so far. Addysen is loving it too and she is a great little mommy. I can't give out too much information because of confidentality (sp?) sorry, my brain isn't working. We are just so grateful to have this angel in our home. Seeing a baby in the home makes me realize how big Addysen is getting... Wow, now she just seems, so huge and old.. bitter sweet.
Oh, and I recived a new calling in YM and I am loving it. Oh, I think I blogged about that. I finally, was able to updated my blog so there is a lot of new posts.
WEll, I better get back to the girls and to Dave. Love ya and miss you.
Smiles,
Tamara
Wow, What a crazy month for you! But isn't it nice to know that the Lord knows our needs and always provides a way in one way or another!
Glad you have insurance! Good luck with everything!
I'm so glad you got to come visit your parents and get everything worked out! What a loving Heavenly Father we have!
We've had a computer crash before & lost a ton...totally stinks! We now have an external hard drive that we back up important stuff onto :)
I loved reading your update...miss ya!
I'm glad all is going well. We sure do miss seeing your sweet family around.
Take care and I love to read your words!
Happy to hear that the insurance worked out for you guys out there. What a huge blessing. And the plane ride home... you definately had angels with you on that ride! :) Keep in touch!
Crystel
Post a Comment