Alyssa started pre-school (round 2) last week. She was so excited (I think because she could get out of the house for a few hours a day) and so was I! I try to teach our kids at home but I just don't have a lot of patience for it. I'm thankful for the one that do have the patience and can teach my kids more than I can! Now if we can just get J.J. into a pre-school here (he wants to go to school sooooo bad!)
She is quite the picture poser too (and thank you DeAnne for the sweater, she loves it and wants to wear it every day which is fine with me because it's cold here)!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago




2 comments:
What a cutie!love the hair! Austin went to pe-school for 2 years also so don't feel bad if you do!!
That is a cute sweater!
I'm so glad she finally gets to go back to preschool!!! We sure do miss you guys!!!!
Post a Comment