Nov 2, 2008

Halloween Fun


We had a lot of fun on Halloween. We thought it would be cold and snowing but it wasn't! The weather was perfect!
We went Trick-or-Treating with Kindra (Fuentes, from Snowflake) Ulberg and her family. This is her yongest Merick. He was the cutest one out of them all!
From left to right: Zoey, Alyssa, Jordan, and Cloah. I probably spelled thier kids names wrong but we still had a lot of fun! Thanks for letting us tag along!





6 comments:

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey there~How are you doing with the pregnancy, and when are you due? I Feel like it's coming up soon. HOw's the move been and the whole getting adjusted thing. It's taken me longer than I thought. Well we will have to get together since we aren't far away. I hope school is going well for Brian and work too! Take care
my email is hermyzoo@gmail.com
tanya hermansen

Amy said...

Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! The kids are cute!

I didn't realize that you are so close to having your baby...yea! I bet you can't wait! Good luck!

Do you have Kindra's email address, by chance?

Sheree and Brian Mowers said...

Hey Amy! I do have Kindra's email address...it is goldenkina@msn.com. She is so much fun to hang out with. She is the same ol' Kindra just with 3 kids now!

The Good Family said...

Looks like you all had fun!! Are you counting down the days yet?

Courtney Curt said...

Cute Halloween picts! Good luck with the baby, not too much longer!

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Looks like some much fun.. I am glad that you guys were able to get with friends and have a good time.... the kids look so cute.

Smiles,
Tam