Nov 14, 2008

Counting down the days

Our kids have been asking us every day when the baby is going to be here. We told them when grandma comes then the baby will come after that. Well, that only made things worse. Now they ask us every day when grandma is coming, so today we decided to make a chain counting down the days.
In 5 days grandma will be here and in 10 days the baby will be here (I'm being induced). Hopefully they will catch onto the concept and the questions will stop!
WE CAN'T WAIT!!!


6 comments:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you to be so close. I can't believe on 10 days left... I am sure you are getting excited. I just love how excited the kids are for the baby that is so sweet. It is bitter sweet I am so happy to have you guys in Idaho and going to school and doing what is right for your family. HOwever, I sure do miss you guys. It is so silly... you lived right around the corner and yet we hardly saw each other... I know it I a dumb I should have made more of an effort. I guess, we live and learn... I just wish I would have taken more time to spend with you guys and getting the kids together. I am really going to miss not being able to come visit you guys and see the sweet girl. I wish I was able to help out too... I am glad your mother is able to come stay... that is going to help out a lot. Did you find someone to watch the kids while you are in the hospital if you go early? WEll, I just wanted to let you know that we love you guys and miss you like crazy. Do you guys know what you are doing for Christmas? How are things going for Brian at school and work. Please, tell him we say hello and that we are so proud of the two of you and your srong faith and courage... we know that there are days that are probably really hard especially with being so far away but we know that Lord will bless you because of your obedience. WE send our love, prayers and many hugs.

Smiling,
Tam

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

It's so close! Good luck. Glad your mom can be there to help you.

Crystel said...

I can't wait to hear when your bundle of joy is in your arms. I'm excited for you guys! Good luck with keeping the kid's minds off things!

Angela said...

That is such a cute idea with the paper chain! Well GOOD luck with everything I hope all goes as smooth as possible :)

The Hermyzoo! said...

I am so glad to see that you have a for sure date. WEll I guess that's as long as you don't go before hand. How are you feeling, any contractions that you think could become more quickly? I am sure you are so excited to have your mom come and stay. Glad to see all is well.

Becca said...

4 days!! Holy cow...I can't believe it is here already (I'm sure you can though)! I can't wait to see pictures of another adorable Mowers baby. I'm glad your mom is going to be there to help you...mom's rock!

I have stopped telling our kids when something/someone special is coming up so they don't keep asking when it is happening. That is so cute that they are that excited to see the new baby! Good luck!