Jan 18, 2009

Sweet baby!

She is getting so big so fast! I can't believe it. What a sweet baby!
I wish I could show you a picture of her thighs...they are so chubby! It's so cute, but I don't know how to take the picture without taking a picture of other parts (if you know what I mean:)!

4 comments:

BJC said...

we have used the same book for our boys called potty train in less than a day, but i can't remember who it is by. it worked great!!!! you still have the occasional accidents, but our boys have done really well with it. jordan didn't start until he was 3, but austin started at 25 months. both of them go through the night now and i love it.

It's Me said...

What a cutie! Makes me miss you guys!

Crystel said...

She's so cute! Chubby babies are the best.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Oh my goodness what a beauty she is!! She has really grow so much since we saw her a little over a month ago...she is so dang adorable..