Today it is only going to be a high of 9 degrees. Right now it is 2 degrees outside! It's getting cold here! The other day I was taking Brian to work and I was complaining about how cold it was in the car. He looked at the temperature gage and said, "It's 19 degrees outside...it's not cold!" Sad thing is, I agreed with him. 19 degrees isn't cold here; those are warm days here in the winter! It's going to be a long one! We love the snow though!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago





5 comments:
I would freeze my tushy off! I don't know if I could do it :) Zaiden looks so grown up holding Emree! We think about you lots...Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
I LOVE ARIZONA!!! I hope you guys are staying inside and keeping warm!!! See you in a few days...
BRRRR!! There is NO WAY i could do it. I think its cold here. Are your kids stuck indoors all day - or do you bundle them up and let them go out? Can't wait to see you guys - my kids are soo excited to see your kids! Drive careful.
YIKES!! we still sometimes get to the low 70's here!! I wish we could get a little snow though!
Cute little family picture!!
Oh man do I remember those cold days. I hope you are getting lots of snow to make the cold weather worth it. The years we lived there we hardly got any snow it was just cold. It was a bummer.
Your little Emree( love the spelling)Looks to me like Alyssa in the top photos with Zaiden. She is beautiful and TINY!!!
I hope all is going well after having your baby and your recovery hasn't taken to long.
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment