Dec 23, 2008

Christmas lights, OOOOO!

9 comments:

Cara said...

Sheree,

I am up late feeding my baby and I saw your blog for the first time. I started to cry because I miss you like CRAZY! Congrats on the new little one! Another perfectly beautiful Mower baby! You are amazing and your kids adorable. Would love to visit you the next time we are up there. What ward are you in? Are you in the Rexburg Stake? Ken's Uncle (Jared Hepworth) is the Stake president there! Love you lots! Cara Hancock

Cara said...

by the way, my website is happyhancocks.shutterfly.com

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

So CUTE!!

If you are interested, our blog went private...send me your e-mail address and I will add you!
Morris_familyof_6@msn.com

barney said...

Hello! Its the Barney's how are you doing? Your kids are so cute.

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hey guys,

We are so glad that you were able to come down for the holidays and it was awesome getting a chance to spend time with you guys and the kids. We really miss you all but are happy things are going so well for you.

Our blog is going private and I want to send you an invite but need your email address. Please email me at mowerszoo@gmail.com.

Love ya,
Tamara

DeAnne Baum said...

How cute is that! I hope your staying a little warm up there!

I had to change our blog to tbaumfamily.blogspot.com I hope all is well and you have a wonderful 2009!

Pariera Family said...

Sheree, You look great and congrats on the baby. She is beautiful. Let us know if you want to come and visit anytime we would love to have you. Hope you are all doing well. Trina

sher said...

too cute, you have such an adorable little family! Love it!!!1

DCAja said...

https://www.yoedha.com/2019/05/tips-memilih-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman.html