Aug 2, 2008

Idaho or Bust!!!

Well, we've finally packed up our house and we are ready to move to Rexburg, Idaho! We are sad to move from such a good neighborhood were we have met so many good people who have become our friends. Hopefully they'll start blogs and we can keep in touch that way. If not there's still email, right?!

We are so grateful for the lifelong friends that we have made here in the Valley. We will miss you all! Keep in touch, we love hearing how everyone is doing! We will keep you updated as soon as we get up there and settled in. Signing out for now, Sheree!

8 comments:

Becca said...

I totally started crying while I was reading this!! It came so fast and it hit me how much I will miss you & your sweet family. Drive safe and good luck in your new adventure. Love ya!

Colton and Ashley said...

Why are you going to IDAHO?

mandy said...

It's too bad our volleyball nights were cut short with your cute family. We had so much with you guys and it's too bad we didn't hang out more. Good luck with everything, especially with baby 4! Take Care!

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Hey! I hope you guys are doing good and getting settled in! We miss you so much already! But we are excited for your new adventure in such a pretty place! I hope you are feeling good and that all is going well. Hope to hear from you soon!

Colton and Ashley said...

Hey I went private so send me your email and I'll confirm you as a reader...ashleyflake20@yahoo.com

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I didn't know you were moving! Good luck with everything. I'm sure you will make tons of new friends and fit right in!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

We are already missing you guys! We had a get together with Clayton's family for Rashels birthday yesterday and it just wasn't the same, something was missing, YOU GUYS!! Hope everything is going good so far, heard everyone got sick as soon as you got there, that stinks, hope you all feel better really soon. Does Brian have any idea where he wants to work up there? He probably hasn't even had time to even think about it yet. Well make sure you keep everyone updated. And you better be ready for a family of 6 to visit!! :) (we'll get a hotel)

Anonymous said...

Wish we could have got together more often!! Take care up there!