Nov 9, 2009

Christmas project

So here's what I've been working on for Christmas gifts this year for my kids. I can only get the stuff out at night and most nights I don't have enough time to get it out because I'm too busy cleaning up the messes from the day. I'm not finished yet. I still need to stuff them, put a bridle on and then stick a stick up 'em! A few years ago I made stick horses for Alyssa and Jordan. They are sooooo ugly but they still use them every day. Zaiden and Emree don't have horses to ride so this year Brian helped me with a new pattern and I went to the fabric store with a friend and picked some fun fabrics to use. I think they turned out so cute (so far!). I'll let you know how the finish product turns out!
PS - My Mom would be so proud of me that I'm even sewing! Miracle do happen Mom!

7 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

super cute idea!!

Stacey Mowers and Family said...

Those are so cute!! I need to learn to sew with my brand new, (still in the box) fancy machine Clayton bought me 5 years ago.

GOOD JOB!

The Good Family said...

Can you make 4 more for me!!! Love them...

Crystel said...

They look great! Way to go!

sher said...

oh so cute! way to go!

Anonymous said...

Sheree, you are so creative! Love them. Glad we got to see you over the holidays! :)

Woodside's said...

It is always fun to do a project! You did a very good job! Justin and I hope your family is well and we hope you have a wonderful Christmas!