May 15, 2008

Summer, Summer, Summer Time!

I gave the boys a summer buzz today! I was kind of sad to do Zaiden's but at the same time it was really hard to put sunscreen in his hair when we went outside. His hair is so white that the top of his head would burn if I didn't! I kind of like it buzzed now! I couldn't get the greatest picture of the two of them together because it's nap time and Zaiden was not happy...so here's what we came up with!
Before...
After...
After a few toys!

10 comments:

The Ray Family said...

To cute! I have been tempted to do this to Carters hair for a few weeks but keep talking myself out of it but maybe I will given how handsome your boys look :)

Becca said...

Way to go woman! I'm proud of you. They look so cute! Hope you like your new "do" also. Love the new background!

DeAnne Baum said...

They look so cute! Summer is among us.

DeWitts said...

Cute boys! I've been tempted to buzz coopers hair but i think i would have to many people mad at me.

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the update! And Happy Birthday this Monday! I hope you are feeling good!

THE MORRIS FAMILY said...

So cute!! It is so much easier to buzz it off with boys!

ps. I love your new hair cut:)

Lisa said...

I love summer buzz's Kyle (13yrs) just informed me that he will no longer be getting our traditional summer buzz :( He's getting to old for that....enjoy

sher said...

Ah...those boys are so cute!!! I wish I could hang out with you guys at the pool. That is AWESOME about your FHE the other night. Brian sounds like a sweet guy, surprises like that are the best.
-the tag us still on my todo list...we've been crazy busy lately. We have a wedding in Florida this next week then Ill get on it.
luv ya,
sher

Anonymous said...

aw they look so cute!! you should give me a call so i can get the clothes to you! it was great seeing you the other day in the store (i hope im not the one you say you saw in you Tagged blog! you looked great! i was the one looking horrible!) :)

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

I've never buzzed my kids but today I'm tempted!!!