Grandpa and Grandma Mortensen came to visit us! We loved every second they were here. We miss them terribly and love them so much! They were a HUGE help while they were here...I think my Mom cooked dinner for us more than once while she was on "vacation"! Thanks Mom! ♥
Once they left...the chaos began. First Zaiden got into my make-up and give it to Emree while she was in her highchair.
Who needs make-up with a face like this!Then they decided to get into the bleach! Yes, that is bleach on my carpet! What shape do you think it resembles? My closest guess would be a rhino maybe? IDK, but I was not happy! :(
Brian thinks the shape resembles a Lobo. Brian said our kids are marking their territory just like wolves. NO one has a bleach stain like this. :)
Zaiden pinned his ear between the end table and his own head to cause this damage...while he was jumping off the couch, I might add!
The never ending getting into the marker mess! I swear I put these up high and out of sight but I have monkeys instead of normal children!
This mess happened while I was gone...I was at YW's and Brian took this picture before he clean it up. He said it was pretty funny because Emree tried to get out of the mess but kept falling down over and over again. You would think she would learn from this but she did it again...2 dozen eggs lost that night! If only she could talk letting me know what go's on in her little mind.
Always finding the stash of cookies! Look at those eyes though...so cute even though it looks like she is growing a beard!
The bottomless pit of snow...in APRIL! This picture does make me smile though because my kids made this for me right outside our front door!(This is why the summers are so beautiful, we love the moisture.)
After all the drama in March Brian decided to take some time away from his schooling and take the kids to the park to feed the ducks! They love doing this...and we love that they can get out of the house!
Yes, March was a crazy month but we survived and now we can laugh at the picture we took!





3 comments:
Yes, with the exciting moments, come great memories... usually laughing about them a while after though. :) Its good to see what you guys are up to. Miss ya!
WOW!! I would have no hair on my head and my voice would be gone from screaming!! Glad you have a good sense of humor...something I need to work on. Why not go for 5? Emree is old enough!!
my kids like to get eggs too! I'm not sure why but it drives me crazy! in fact just yesterday Iputtled emmas bed apart because they dropped one behind it! I feel your pain!
Post a Comment