Sometimes the winters can be long here, so we have to come up with creative activities to do. The kids came up with these ideas! (sorry about the blurry pic)

Jordan's going to love me for this one when he's older! He is always playing dress up! Notice the other two girls in the picture aren't even dressed up? Jordan, I don't know what you're thinking!!! :) (the girl in the middle is Alyssa's friend, ShayAnne Ball, from her kindergarten class.)
We live close to an apartment complex that houses BYU-I single students. Some of the guys there built an igloo this winter. It was pretty cool! The kids loved it. It was huge too, I could stand up inside it.

Brian was very sweet for valentines this year. He gave me some chocolate covered strawberries and a corsage to wear to church. I am grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He says more in his actions than he does in words; which sometime is better than any words can describe. I love you, hun!




6 comments:
yep I'm sure one day he'll burn that picture!
Hi Sheree!
Ha! I love the purse he's got on his shoulder.
Molly, that's so funny. I didn't even notice he had a purse! What's wrong with my boys! :) LOL
Jordan, Jordan, Jordan... hummmm?what to say .. well, at least he had fun that's all that matter right?
Oh, how sweet Brian was for valentines day. God job Brian. Chocolate covered strawberries are my favorite. What a sweetheart.
Love,
Tam
What a cute family you have! I need to add your link to my blog so I'll remember how to get to it. :) And--how sweet of Brian! I'll have to "accidentally" leave this page open for Elliott to see. :) Just teasing. He did get me my favorite--a bag of sixlets--too bad Ellee thought they were hers and ate most of the bag. Oh well! :)
I'm so glad my son isn't the only one who joins in dressing as a princess every now & then ;)
Post a Comment