Each week our Relief Society puts a new recipe in the bulletin at church. This was one of the recipes on it last week. We made it yesterday and it turned out so good so I decided to share too! The picture doesn't give it justice. Infact it probably does the opposite, but it still tastes (and smells) really good! WARNING: this recipe contains a LOT of calories, just look at the ingrediants and you'll know why! Ü
Olive Garden copycat Zuppa Tuscana Soup
1 lb Italian sausage
Cook sausage in 300 degree oven for 30 min. or so.
Drain and cut up. Set aside.
Combine in pot:
2 large russet baking potatoes, peeled and cut into soup size chunks
1 large onion chopped
2 garlic cloves minced
2 cans chicken broth
1 quart water
Cook over medium heat until potatoes are done.
Add sausage and bacon chopped into bits
Salt and pepper to taste, simmer for 10 more mins.
Turn to low heat and add:
1 cup heavy whipping cream
2 cups Kale, chopped
Heat through and serve!




1 comments:
I will have to try. I love this soup and always forget the name when I get home to look it up.
Post a Comment