On August 18Th we celebrated 8 years of marriage! I won't lie...it's been a long, tough road...but I wouldn't trade all the trials and hardships for the world. I believe they have made us stronger as a couple and grow together more than anything else. I truly love this man and all he does for me and the kids. He always puts others first and wants to make sure he is doing the right thing for the right reasons. I am so proud of him wanting to go back to school and finish his degree. It has been a tough challenge to get into the school he wanted to (BYU-Idaho) but he stuck it out and wouldn't take no for an answer (I think he was rejected at least 4 or 5 times before they finally gave up and let him in)! I love that he is such a hard worker and he teaches our kids how to work. He has a lot more patience with them than I do! I am so grateful for you honey...I love you!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago




7 comments:
Yeah I would have to agree... my brother is an AMAZING guy!! I look up to him in MANY ways!! I’m glad it worked out that my parents where up there the week of your anniversary to watch the kids so you guys could celebrate!! Give the kids hugs for me & tell Brian hi!! Hope everything is going well!!
Congrats!! Hope everything is going good. I was starting to think you guys fell off the face of the earth. Glad to see an update.
That comment deleted was me, I spelled something wrong and it was bugging me. :)
Looks like you guys are doing good in Idaho. That's cool you're there. Congrats on the pregnancy! I bet it's hard for your fam, having you guys so far away.
Our blog is private, if you want to view it, email me and I'll send you an invite. courtneycurt@gmail.com
You look amazing Sheree!
Happy Anniversary! Glad you got to go on a much needed date!
Hi Guys,
Congrats again on 8 years... you guys are so awesome. I love this photo of you guys... so adorable.
Love,
Tamara
Post a Comment