

Alyssa turned 4 last week! She was sick with an ear infection, fever and cough that day but she still managed to have a little fun (when she was all drugged up :)! There is a funny story behind the princess dress, crown and wond. My dad (Grandpa Mortensen) went to a garage sale for me that Jeanette had told me about and he bargained with the lady who was selling all this princess stuff! I can't imagine my dad buying princess stuff at a store, let alone a garage sale! Anyway, I was going to buy it from my dad so I could give it to Alyssa for her birthday but he wanted to give it to her instead. So I had to buy her a different gift for her birthday that wasn't nearly as cool as the princess dress. She wears it everyday! The only time she takes it off is when she is eating or playing outside! She loves it! Thanks dad! Happy 4th Alyssa!
New from The Mortys and Buddy
14 years ago




2 comments:
SHEREE!!!
I am so glad you started a blog, now we can keep in touch better! YEAH!
About the princess dress...Jade got that same dress for halloween last year well lets just say I definetly got my money's worth! She eats sleeps and potty's with that dang thing on. Lets not forget the glass slipper,wand, crown and the necklace too! CRAZY GIRLS! (We were never like that right???!!)
Hi Sheree- John and I say hello! What a cute little family you have, everyone is getting SO big!
Post a Comment